Don’t miss out. Contact Brad Minhinnick at email@example.com and arrange an inspection today. Applying is easy, details at end of description.
Right next to a massive park at the end of a quiet street, walking distance to cafes, clubs, schools, and public transport, you won’t find a better location. You are close enough to the Samford Road giving you quick access to the city whilst also being far enough away to enjoy peace and quiet or no motorway noise. You can skip traffic altogether and walk to either Grovely Train Station or Oxford Park Station, you choose, you’re in the middle of them.
Check out the walkability of this property here- https://www.walkscore.com/score/44-pershing-st-keperra-qld-australia
– Easy to maintain tile floors throughout
– Security screens throughout
– Fully fenced front and back, sliding security gate at front with pedestrian access gate
– 5000L water tank for toilets and laundry – Save $$$ on water usage
– 4 Large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Air-conditioned master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe to ensuite
– The second bedroom has air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe
– Second bathroom with shower and separate bath tub
– Open dining and living room with air-conditioning connected to modern kitchen with stainless steel gas stove, dishwasher and oven
– Separate lounge room at the front of the house with ceiling fan
– Undercover entertaining rear patio
Don’t miss out. Contact Brad Minhinnick at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange an inspection today.
If you would like to apply for the property please go to https://t-app.com.au/linkliving
We do not accept OneForm applications.
44 Pershing Street, Keperra, Queensland, Australia