Link Living Property Management is proud to present 32 Drummond Street, Greenslopes 4120.
This beautifully presented post-war home has been recently refreshed throughout and is an ideal low-maintenance property. A spacious living area plus separate study or potential fourth bedroom joins a large eat-in kitchen, and the three generous bedrooms share the renovated main bathroom.
• High ceilings, new carpet and elegant timber window frames throughout
• Spacious living area opens to study through double doors
• Large eat-in kitchen features gas cooking, new cabinetry and opens to rear
• Renovated modern main bathroom with semi-frameless glass shower
• Built-in robe to one of three large light-filled bedrooms
• Separate laundry off the covered downstairs patio
• Generous backyard on a large corner block
• Parking for one car in single carport, plus the potential for a second smaller car
You’ll also love the convenient central location that’s walking distance to bus stops, IGA and restaurants on Logan Road. It’s also just moments to Greenslopes State School, and nearby Greenslopes Mall provides more shopping options. Healthcare professionals also note its close proximity to two major hospitals, and hop on the train at Buranda station for a fast commute to the city.
This property won’t last long. To arrange a private inspection, call or email Brad today:
0432 565 556 or email@example.com
Beat the crowd by applying online through 1Forms.